Day on the Hill Sponsors

The total direct cost of Day on the Hill (not including staff time) is about $38,300. Registration fees cover about 54 percent of this. JRLC is very reluctant to raise registration fees for fear of lowering event participation and overall revenues. The remaining 46 percent of the day's expenses are covered by designated and undesignated gifts to JRLC.

 

Designated Gifts for JRLC’s Day on the Hill:

 

Lead Sponsors $1,000: Lead Sponsors have their names prominently listed and displayed on event website and brochure, welcoming power point, packet materials, etc. Lead sponsors publicize the event and encourage their constituency to attend.

 

Co-Sponsors $500: Co-Sponsors have their names listed and displayed on event website and brochure, welcoming power point, packet materials, etc. Co-Sponsors publicize the event and encourage their constituency to attend.

 

Please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information!

2015 Lead Sponsors

  • Episcopal Church in Minnesota
  • Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches
  • Minnesota Conference United Church of Christ
  • Presbytery of the Twin Cities Area
  • Sisters of St Joseph of Carondelet and Consociates, St Paul
  • Westminster Presbyterian Church, Mpls

 

2015 Co-Sponsors

  • Adath Jeshurun Congregation
  • Benedictine Sisters of St. Scholastica, Duluth
  • Beth El Synagogue
  • Catholic Charities Office for Social Justice
  • CHUM, Duluth
  • Diocese of Duluth
  • Exodus Lending
  • Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Mpls
  • Interfaith Children's Advocacy Network
  • ISAIAH
  • Kaleo Center for Faith, Justice, and Social Transformation
  • Lutheran Advocacy-Minnesota
  • MICAH
  • Minnesota Conference United Methodist Women
  • Minnesota Rabbinical Association
  • Muslim American Society of Minnesota

 

 


 

 

2014 Lead Sponsors

  • Presbytery of the Twin Cities Area
  • Sisters of St Joseph of Carondelet and Consociates, St Paul
  • St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis
  • St. Paul Area Council of Churches

 

2014 Co-Sponsors

  • A Minnesota Without Poverty
  • Adath Jeshurun Congregation
  • Benedictine Sisters of St. Scholastica, Duluth
  • Beth El Synagogue
  • Catholic Charities' Office for Social Justice
  • Center for Public Ministry at United Theological Seminary
  • Churches United in Ministry, Duluth
  • Episcopal Church in Minnesota
  • Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches
  • Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Minneapolis
  • Interfaith Children's Advocacy Network
  • ISAIAH
  • Jewish Community Action
  • Joint Religious Education and Research Fund
  • MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger
  • Metropolitan Interfaith Council on Affordable Housing
  • The Minneapolis Foundation
  • Minnesota Conference United Church of Christ
  • Otto Bremer Foundation
  • School Sisters of Notre Dame - Central Pacific Conference
  • Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community
  • Westminster Presbyterian Church, Minneapolis
   

Login